A full-service Affiliate Marketing agency, we’ll help you generate leads and sell your products by directing customers to your site via other related sites. Unlike many sales and advertising models, with affiliate marketing, you pay for only one thing – performance.
- Image ad creation, designed by experts to convert
- Identify and recruit top-tier publishers — organizations committed to selling your product
- Split testing of ads
- Detailed performance tracking
Affiliate Marketing Terms
Advertiser. The business selling products or services through affiliates.
- The owner of the website or blog who receives payment from the advertiser by referring clicks leads or orders to that advertiser.
- Affiliate Link. A unique, customized URL that allows advertisers to track traffic from each affiliate website.
- Banner Ads A digital advertisement that displays in GIF, JPEG, or Flash format on a website.
- Cost per action, or the cost to convert a lead, sale, etc.
- Cost per click.
- Cost per thousand banner ad impressions.
- The number of times a banner ad displays on a website.
- Pay Per Click. An affiliate marketing model where affiliates are paid based on click-throughs.
- Pay Per Lead. An affiliate marketing model where affiliates are paid based on leads.
- Pay Per Sale. An affiliate marketing model where affiliates are paid based on actual sales.